Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    US Defense Secretary Says Further Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Drug Trafficking

    November 28, 2025

    U.S To “Permanently Pause” Migration from Third World Countries

    November 28, 2025

    France to Introduce Voluntary Military Service Amid Russia Threat

    November 28, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Yocharley
    SUBSCRIBE
    • General News
      • Local
      • Celebrities
    • Entertainment
    • Business
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • International News
    Yocharley
    Home » Gender Ministry Assures Justice for 16-Year-Old Footballer Sexually Abused by Coach
    Featured

    Gender Ministry Assures Justice for 16-Year-Old Footballer Sexually Abused by Coach

    LamisiBy LamisiNovember 7, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read7 Views
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    Follow Us
    Google News Flipboard Threads
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    The Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection has reaffirmed its commitment to seeking justice for a 16-year-old footballer, Ransford Owusu Ansah, who was allegedly sexually abused by his coach, Ibrahim Anyass, at the Siano Soccer Academy in Amasaman.

    In a statement issued on Friday, November 7, 2025, the Ministry said it took immediate interest in the case following reports of the abuse and subsequent death of the young footballer.

    According to the Ministry, preliminary findings revealed that the victim had been under the care of the coach for the past three years, during which he was allegedly subjected to sexual abuse without the knowledge of his mother. The boy reportedly began receiving medical treatment in December 2024 and was later admitted to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH), where he passed away.

    The Siano Soccer Academy has since suspended the accused coach and pledged full cooperation with law enforcement agencies to ensure justice.

    “We empathize deeply with the bereaved family. The Ministry emphasizes that crime has no expiration and remains committed to pursuing justice for the victim and his family,” the statement said.

    The Ministry further noted that when the Minister assumed office in February 2025, she engaged the Ghana Football Association (GFA) to strengthen child protection mechanisms within football. Following this, the Siano Soccer Academy temporarily closed its facility pending investigations.

    The case has been referred to the Homicide Unit of the CID Headquarters by the Amasaman Domestic Violence and Victims Support Unit (DOVVSU) for further investigation.

    The Ministry urged the public to report any suspected cases of child abuse and violence through the Domestic Violence call centre on 0800-111-222 or at the nearest DOVVSU or Social Welfare office.

    #JusticeForRansford #MinistryofGender
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    Previous ArticleOver 1,400 Sign Petition Demanding Justice for Late 16-Year-Old Footballer Ransford Owusu Ansah
    Next Article BHIM Fest Rescheduled to December 24
    Lamisi

    Related Posts

    Featured

    US Defense Secretary Says Further Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Drug Trafficking

    November 28, 2025
    Featured

    U.S To “Permanently Pause” Migration from Third World Countries

    November 28, 2025
    Featured

    France to Introduce Voluntary Military Service Amid Russia Threat

    November 28, 2025
    Featured

    Day-One Unfair Dismissal Protection Scrapped in UK

    November 28, 2025
    Featured

    UK to Scrap Two-Child Benefit Cap from Next Year

    November 26, 2025
    Featured

    UK Farmers stage ‘go-slow’ inheritance tax protest

    November 26, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts
    Don't Miss

    US Defense Secretary Says Further Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Drug Trafficking

    By LamisiNovember 28, 20250

    The United States has announced plans to deploy additional troops and aircraft as part of…

    U.S To “Permanently Pause” Migration from Third World Countries

    November 28, 2025

    France to Introduce Voluntary Military Service Amid Russia Threat

    November 28, 2025

    Day-One Unfair Dismissal Protection Scrapped in UK

    November 28, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Top Posts
    Don't Miss

    US Defense Secretary Says Further Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Drug Trafficking

    By LamisiNovember 28, 20250

    The United States has announced plans to deploy additional troops and aircraft as part of…

    U.S To “Permanently Pause” Migration from Third World Countries

    November 28, 2025

    France to Introduce Voluntary Military Service Amid Russia Threat

    November 28, 2025

    Day-One Unfair Dismissal Protection Scrapped in UK

    November 28, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    About Us
    About Us

    Your source for the lifestyle news.

    Email Us: info@yocaharley.com
    Contact:

    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube
    Our Picks

    US Defense Secretary Says Further Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Drug Trafficking

    November 28, 2025

    U.S To “Permanently Pause” Migration from Third World Countries

    November 28, 2025

    France to Introduce Voluntary Military Service Amid Russia Threat

    November 28, 2025
    Most Popular
    © 2025 Yocharley. Designed by Adoit360.
    • General News
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Politics

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.